Would you like to be able to tell powerful, authentic stories that deliver your brand promise and inspire people to believe in you, not just buy from you?To create social relevance for your brand in the every increasing noise, you have to have a inspirational story that creates memories, connections and evoke authentic emotions.
Join Chantel Botha and Jon Savage for an experiential workshop where your thinking will be challenged, your emotions will be on a rollercoaster and we will teach you what we know and together we will create a space for you to find answers for your brand.
If you role includes story telling or experience design, this workshop is ideal for you…
- Social Media team
- Agency creatives
- Brand leaders and decision makers
- Customer Experience designers and leaders
What you will take away from the workshop:
- Tools and techniques to understand your brand purpose and craft a story that will appeal to your audience.
- Experiencing case studies of how-to and how-not-to.
- Practical experience of the resources and a real life experience of creating a story and bringing it to life.
Aside from learning, we believe in having a lot of fun in our workshops, so come ready with your funny bone, your wish bone and your back bone!
Book online using your card or contact us on email at email@example.com if you need a invoice for a corporate group booking.
About your facilitators:
Jon Savage is a stuff maker (includes trouble!)
- a TV commercials director
- a DJ on South Africa’s national radio station, 5FM
- the Creative Director of the multiple Loerie and SAMA award winning production company, Thread.
- The music director of the SA Music Awards,
- the creator of the Xperia Mashlab phenomenon,
- a writer for Rolling Stone Magazine,
- a Cannes selected film director
- the creator of The Eye, global digital platform.
Chantel Botha is a instigator and nut!
I am passionate about setting people’s creativity free (from themselves and the corporate prisons). My past includes:
- a programmer
- a speaker at international conferences
- Trainer, coach and facilitator
- a Business architect, consultant and strategist
- Head of digital for Old Mutual, News24, Coronation (yes, trapped in financial services and still hopeful I can make a difference)
- Founder of BrandLove
- Blogger, writer and creative