This session is aimed at change agents and leaders with the task of transforming their organization to a more client centric organization through customer experience design and management. Whether you have only started the journey or have been on the journey for a while, this session will provide you with inspiration, practical advice and case studies of how successful companies worldwide have approached their customer experience efforts.
The workshop will cover the topics below:
- The components of the enterprise experience
- Where do I start transforming my organisation
- How to design the customer journey
- What skills do I need to create an internal capability
- The employee experience and how that impacts my customer experience
- The disciplines required for leading a outside-in transformation
- How to create sustainable change in my organisation
- The metrics that will help me know I am moving in the right direction
Join us for a interactive though provoking workshop to get you all fired up for creating remarkable experiences in your organisation.